Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Poodles Parlour - Tag Challenge

Happy Friday everyone!  I am very excited today as I have my very first post on the design team for The Digi Garden / Poodles Parlour!  I was very happy when Jacqui asked me on the team and couldn't wait to get started using her fabulous images!

This week's challenge over at the Poodles Parlour is Tags.  The challenge is sponsored by none other than The Digi Garden!  My card today uses Macy.




My card was entered into the following challenges:

3 comments:

Beckie said...

Very pretty. Great papers and lil girl.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Independent Demonstrator
http://justbcreativecrazy.blgospot.com
Save~10% shop w/me

Glenda Atkins said...

Sweet card, love the tag tucked under the image frame and your wonderful papers!
hugs
glenda

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh Tanya!! YAY!!! Jumping up and down with you!! Congrats on the fabulous news my dear!! I am delighted to be working along with you again!! :)

These images are sooo sweet!! What a beautiful job you've done here!! Love the colors!!! Looking forward to seeing many more!! HUGS