Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Just Some Lines - Fall Colors

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today starts a new challenge over at Just Some Lines.  The Design Team would love to see you use your creations with FALL colors.  This is such a beautiful time of year and here in Vermont things are starting to change over, before we know it the beautiful golds, reds and yellows will be out :)


My card has subtle hints of fall colors with the added matting of cornflower blue.  I just love that combination!

 
Now make sure you head on over to the blog to join in the fun for a chance to win a gift voucher to the store!!


My card was entered into the following challenges:

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,such a lovely image and colours.xxx

Chrissy said...

Great csrd Tanya, love the cute image and papers, so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chriss America Real said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love that cornflower blue! Your color combination is just lovely!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card,love the delightful image and the papers and flower you used!
hugs
glenda

Gina Lindsay said...

This is gorgeous! I love those colors together, that blue is awesome.