Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Just Some Lines - Back to School

I am very excited to be writing this post as it's my first post as a design team member for Just Some Lines.  I was one of the original members when Jehanne started but had to take a little break for time with the family.....well now I'm back and I am SO EXCITED.

my card is for the back to school challenge that is currently going on, you still have one week left to submit something for a chance to win....why don't you come join us???





My card was entered into the following challenges:



5 comments:

craftyeyes said...

aww cute card fab image and papers thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful! I love the image, the fab layout and papers. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill (DT) x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Tanya. I love the image and the bright backing papers. Thanks for joining in this week at Di's Digi Design Challenge.
Lorraine x

Jodi said...

Love this one Tanya - so cute! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew challenges. Hope to see more from you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Jodi

Kelly Schelske said...

What great back to school creation! Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis!