Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Just Some Lines - 2 Coloring Mediums Challenge

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today starts a new challenge over at Just Some Lines.  The Design Team would love to see you use 2 different coloring mediums.  Now this was definitely a challenge for me as I typically only use copics so I wasn't sure what I was going to do and then I remembered I had some pearl chalks so I pulled those out to create a very soft background..

The image I used on my card today is "Estelle - My friend puppy".


Now make sure you head on over to the blog to join in the fun for a chance to win a gift voucher to the store!!


My card was entered into the following challenges:




1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely and cute card Tanya, love your colouring and the wonderful doily!
hugs
glenda