Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, September 17, 2012

A&T Emerald Fairies - Use a Tag Challenge

Hi and welcome to another post for A&T Emerald Fairies.  This week's challenge is "Doily"  The best thing about these challenges is that you not only can enter in our Use a Tag Challenge but you can also enter it on our sketch blog as well so make you check that one out before you start :)

My card today uses Ally.  I made my card in the shape of a tag and the bottom part where the dp is, is where it opens up.


My project was entered into the following challenges:

9 comments:

Lisa xx said...

this is gorgeous, what a fabby shape! thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

donemark crafts said...

This is fab love the shape and your image is very cute
Thank you for joining us at Cutie pie.
Kaz.xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the shape, wonderful design Tanya and the image is too cute!
hugs
glenda

Shannon83k said...

Great tag!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. DT Member Shannon83k

Tammy Ortiz said...

The Way you designed your entry is amazing. I love your talent.
I wish you well in the this week's Challenge. We hope to see you back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Wendy Fraser said...

How sweet, love the colours and the cute fairy. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Cheryl said...

So sweet! I love your coloring and design.



I saw your project on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I'm numbers 109 & 237.

--Cheryl--

Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

Julia said...

I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
Hugs,
Julia

Print gift cards said...

What a lovely project. Great designing. I love the image and your coloring is so cute. Thanks for sharing.