Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Stamp and Create - Inspiration post

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you all had a very nice weekend.   Since it's Monday, it also means a new inspiration post for Stamp and Create...

I'm not sure if you heard the news or not but Belles n' Whistles is closing.  This is very sad news as I love the store but I'm sure Summer has a reason why so because of this, Lacey has placed all of the BnW images on sale for 25% off!!  check out the clearance section here to find all of the images!

For my card today, I used "Tube Wear" which is simply adorable!!


besides the Belles n' Whistles stamps on sale, Lacey also has Magnolia sentiments and accessories on sale for 10-25% off as well!!

My card was entered into the following challenges:

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and wonderful papers.xxx

brenda said...

What a sweet little scene Tanya and you have chosen lovely soft colours to complement the image.

It's really great to see you at Craft a Scene challenge this month, many thanks for joining us.

B x

Glenda Atkins said...

A lovely fun and and cute card Tanya, wonderful colouring!
hugs
glenda

ElamDesign33 said...

This is just too cute! Terrific job!
Best,
Jodi :-)

Sandy said...

Such a cute card with her little tube tyre, adorable. Thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
good luck!
Sandy :)

NancyD said...

Hi Tanya, this is a really cute scene. Thank you for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

One word - ADORABLE. love the image and you have chosen some beautiful astel colours here that all go toether perfectly. I love the circle die at the top and bottom, very inventive use of dies and the colouring is really pretty to. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Krew Challenge this week, good luck and I hope we will be seeing you again in the not too distant future.
Cheers,
Andy
xx