Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, August 06, 2012

Papelito's Stamp - Non square card challenge

Today is a very exciting day for me, it's my very first challenge post with Palelito's Stamps!!!  Haven't seen the amazing images yet, head on over to Cristina's etsy shop and check them out!  Also if you like what you see there is a dt call going on (which I had to apply for LOL).  So on to the challenge for this week, the challenge is "Non square cards" so bring out those nesties and other items you use to make a shape card and join in on the fun!!




Image:  Curly by Papelito's Stamps

My card was entered into the following challenges:


10 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, very intriguing, I thought it was a fish at first until I noticed the human face, LOL! Love the circle easel shape and the fab design on the bottom part. Great card Tanya!
hugs
glenda

I am off to visit the site.......

craftyeyes said...

great card thanks for joining us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Manuela said...

What a fabulous card with an interesting image!
Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Wow! Awesome coloring on the digi stamp! I also love the shape of the card. Thanks for joining us at V's Sweet Challenge! Hugs Vanessa

gRiSeL™ said...

Oh wow, very unique style! Great coloring skills. Thanks for playing along with us at V's Sweet Challenge!

Tammy Miller said...

I love this project! Thanks so much for playing along with our Theme challenge over at Catch the Bug! We are so happy to have you and hope that you will join us again very soon for our next challenge!

Jenn Zeeb said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes with Bugaboo Stamps! Just loved your card!

Jenn Zeeb

Tabitha Davis said...

This is adorable:)
Tabitha's Designs

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card!! Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digi Challenge, we hope to see you again soon!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

love the shape of your card and the flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at V's Sweet Ideas!
Lisa