Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Milk Cofee Stamps - Back to School Challenge

Happy Thursday everyone! I am very sad to say that this is my last post as a guest designer at Milk Coffee Stamps.  I have truly enjoyed my month with them and can't wait to play along with them some more in their challenges.  f you have never seen this adorable images before check them out both here on the blog (they have some adorable freebies) and at the store!

For this week's challenge, the theme is back to school and I was able to use School Boy...isn't he handsome??


Now make sure you head on over to the blog to join in on the fun and see what the team has created for you today!



1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Tanya, your card is so cute love that image and all your background papers and the doily! Super!
hugs
glenda