Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Wags N' Whiskers - Distressing Challenge

Happy Friday everyone!  First I want to apologize for my little "disappearance".  I took some much needed time off to spend with the family and during that time have stepped down from all my design teams except for Wags n Whiskers as I could leave Lacey and Nikki :)  


Today starts a new challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers.  I hope you all were able to join in on the last challenge as there were a bunch of great projects submitted.  This week's challenge is Distressing.  The rest of the dt has created some really cool projects so make sure you head on over to the blog for more details. 



2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Tanya this is just lovely, the colors are wonderful and I love the happy little girl and the great accents! Nice to see you back!

Tanya said...

Thanks Glenda, I'm happy to be back...I missed all of you :)