Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Inky Impressions - Winter fun

Hi Everyone!  sorry for the gap between posts here but I have decided to step down from all but a couple design teams to spend more time with my family.  I felt like I wasn't giving them the attention they deserve and I'm watching my little girl grow up way to fast :(  Anyway, I'll still be making cards and will actually have some "just for fun" ones as well, just like this one :)

The image is from Inky Impressions and it's one of the few that I never inked up.  We're just barely starting to have our winter here (if that's what you want to call it) so I figured this was the perfect image to use :)



This card was entered into the following challenges:

Clearly Inspired - Week 2, Anything
Hotshot Crafts –  Ribbon
Totally Papercrafts – Favorite Things
Charisma Cardz - Ribbon, ribbon, ribbon
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything made with paper goes

7 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

how lovely
thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx

craftymum said...

Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Ribbon Challenge

hugs Sarah x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

You have made the right choice, the little ones grow up so fast you just have to take the time to be part of it. It never comes again.

Love your card it is very beautiful!

shell said...

This is gorjuss, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

pinkertonjamesl said...

This one is so attractive and gorgeous look.Blue colour cards are so nice and fabulous.It really nice thought.

myob training sydney

febe said...

Beautiful colors and details. Wonderful!

mederma printable coupon