Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Brake for Stamps - Easter Card


Happy Sunday everyone!  Today I'm happy to be sharing with you my very first post as a member of the I Brake for Stamps Design Team!  I am so excited to be a member of the team and can't wait to share with you each and every week!

Here is my first card, using the adorable floppy ear bunny.  I paired her up with some soft colors and kept the embellishments to a minimum :)


My card was entered into the following challenges:

2 Sisters - Spring Colours
A Gem of a Challenge - Perfect Pastels
Allsorts - Say it with Flowers
Crazy 4 Challenges - Use spring as your inspiration
Dies to Die for - Anything goes

10 comments:

Scrappers Delights said...

Really cute Hun
Congratulations X
Love Janice

Crystal said...

AWWW this is soooo sweet, what a fun easter card, totally adorable!!!! WOOT congrats on the dt spot how exciting!!!

Marfa said...

Congratulations for making it to the DT. Your card is very sweet. I have a bunny just like that. Hmmm...now I wonder where he is. Anyway, great job! Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenges.

Glenda Atkins said...

Darling card! Love the flowers and the lace ribbon!

MAMMA-SMURF said...

awww this is gorgeous, i love pastel colours, i have something on my blog for you xxx

Gemma said...

Its adorable & such a cute bunny...

Thanks for playing joining us at A Gem of challenge & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

pinkertonjamesl said...

This card designs are so beautiful.Rabbit print are so attractive.Colourful backgrounds are so beautiful.

myob training sydney

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so super cute. I love the images so much.
I hope you have a lot of success.

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie this is gorgeous,however you cannot enter at Die-ing for Challenge as you have not followed the rules, hugs Pops x x x

Kezzy said...

Ahhhh how cute, stunning card. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x