Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dustin Pike - My Life is a Zoo challenge

Another week of being able to play along with the challenges over on Dustin's blog.  I'm happy to finally be able to play along as I've been a fan of Dustin's for a very long time but never had a chance to play along in their challenges.  This week their challenge is "My Life is a Zoo"

Here is my card for this week's challenge, I went with some bright colors and used this weeks sketch from Sketches by Carly :)


8 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is too cute. TFS.

Boxofcolours said...

Hello there Tanya, thanks for playing along with us this week at Pike's Playground.
Hugs
Jane

Gramma said...

Very colorful! Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" for this challenge. Hope to see you at many more.
Hugz,
Gramma

auntbeespickles said...

Oh so cute Tanya! Such a darling image! Great job coloring too! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Sketches by Carly Challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and play again with us!
Hugs, Sarah
SBC Design Team

Kristine said...

Wow, super CUTE!! And I love the bright bold colors in this too *Ü* Thanks for playing with us at Sketches by Carly this week!!
KRis

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us "Pike's Playground." :)

Jerusha said...

What a sweet card. I just love that digi. It is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches by Carly!

Carly said...

Hi Tanya!:)
This card is so cute! So glad to have you on the team.

xxCARLYxx