Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dustin Pike - It's a Dudley Kind of Day Challenge

Good Morning everyone!  I can't believe I'm on week 3 of being able to play along with yet another challenge over at Dustin's blog.  This week's challenge is to use one of the many cool Dudley images, so I had to to see what I had and this is what I came up with :)


 I struggle with masculine cards but I like how it's simple and focus' on Dudley.   I can't wait to see what challenge is next :)

5 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

So Very Cute. This is adorable.
hugs

Gramma said...

Great card. This is a very popular image (and why not?). Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground."
Hugz,
Gramma

CraftyGirl said...

It does not seem like you struggle with masculine cards. You did a great job on Dudley. Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" and I hope you continue to join us.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Ginny said...

lovely card, thanks for joining us at Doodle Dragon Studios :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, love your Dudley dragon and the masculine feel of the design!