Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, March 04, 2012

The Doodle Dragon - Bling it Up challenge

Happy Sunday everyone!  decided to sit down and play with one of my Dustin Pike images after a very long day of shopping yesterday.  I will tell you if you need dance clothes for your little one, Walmart is the place to go--leotard's for $7!!

Anyway, here is my card.  I just love the adorable fairy bear sitting on the flower :) My card is being entered into their bling it up challenge



9 comments:

Ri Holley said...

Now this is a card with BLING !!! Love it :0)
Thanks for playing along with us at "Pike's Playground" this week.

CraftyGirl said...

What a lovely card with all that bling. Thank you so much for joining us this week at "Pike's Playground". I hope you come join us again very soon.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Gramma said...

Great use of bling Tanya... Thanks for joining us at "Pikes Playground."
Hugz,
Gramma

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card, love the bling!

Boxofcolours said...

Hello Tanya, yep, I have to agree with my teamies - you got the idea with the "bling thing". Thanks for playing along with us at Pike's Playground.
Hugs
Jane

K Andrew said...

Hi there--thank you so much for following my blog. I'm returning the favor. Looking forward to being bloggie friends.

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew
See My Stamps

Ginny said...

love the card, thanks for joining us at Doodle Dragon Studios :)

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

Love the bling

pinkertonjamesl said...

I love this cute images.In this card colour combinations are so attractive.Background designs are so impressive.

myob training sydney