Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Whimsy Stamps – Paper Piecing Challenge

This is a little late as it was supposed to be posted on Wednesday but here it is any way :)  I used the tutorial by Mariska on the Copic Marker Europe blog

and a side view (not the best quality but I think you can see the layers)

DSCN0677

I definitely will do this again and know what I did wrong this time to change for the next.  I hope you like it and don’t forget to join in on the challenge over at Whimsy

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, love your flower arrangement and the wonderful flourish. Super colouring!

pinkertonjamesl said...

Such a great cards.Flowers are look so beautiful and colorful.White stones designs really great look in this cards.

gift ideas