Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Wags n Whiskers - Masculine Birthday

Happy Friday everyone!  Today starts a new challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers.  I hope you all were able to join in on the "home decorations" challenge as there were a bunch of great projects submitted.  This week's challenge is Masculine Birthday.  The rest of the dt has created some really cool projects so make sure you head on over to the blog for more details. 


My project uses Buddy's balloon




Now make sure you head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created and join in on the fun!


My card was entered into the following challenges:
Crafters Companion - Anything goes
Mema's Crafts - Anything goes
Sparkles Forum Christmas - Birthday Anything Goes
House That Stamps Built - scraps
Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes

5 comments:

Lacey Stephens said...

This is such a great card!! I love it!! Perfect for a 1st birthday!
~Lacey

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Tanya,such a sweet image.

Hugs Julie x

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your card, perfect for a little one year old. Wonderful work!

Darlene Lyons said...

Adorable little card! I love all the bright colours! I found you in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz, I hope you will come visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

pinkertonjamesl said...

This is the best and perfect card for the birthday wish.Cards images look so creative.

gift ideas