Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society / Momenta D-lite girls Hop

Welcome to our hop.  Some of the Momenta D-lite girls have decided to try our hand with digi-stamps from the Scrapbook Stamp Society.  We mixed some of our favorite Momenta products with a few of our favorite digi stamps.
You can view all of our projects quick and easy at thehttp://www.facebook.com/ScrapbookStampSociety facebook page
If you would like to hear our recipes for our projects and see them up close please click on our blog links.


Here is my card using an image by the talented Heather Valentin, isn't it adorable!  All the papers, bling and cardstock that is used is from Momenta and the ribbon, flowers & pins are from my stash :)


7 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Tanya what a gorgeous card, lovely papers and image, the colour of the ribbon is divine.

Hugs Julie x

Lisa said...

love this thanks for sharing with us
www.lilfeathers.blogspot.com

Melanie Rozwood said...

Your card turned out great. I like the bling accents. Happy Blog Hop!

Heathers Pur Imagination said...

Great job with my Rainbow Daisy Digi! Very cute n sassy card! I love it<3
Heather<3

ShersL84bed said...

So cute, love this with the pink. Thank you for being in the hop. :)

Smiles Sher

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Tanya, love the image and the card that showcases her! Lovely job!

Printed badges said...

I Love the way you made the card. Wonderful art. Making our art activities open-ended is very helpful.