Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Whimsy Stamps - Pearls or bling Challenge

Today starts a new challenge over at Whimsy Stamps and for today's challenge (hostessed by myself) is to use Pearls and or Bling, your choice!!  I used this adorable digi and added some pearls to the corners.  Loved the bright greens and yellows of this card and that little girl reminded me of Abby and how I knew if we had a cat, it would be in SO much trouble LOL



Make sure you head on over to the challenge blog and join in the fun and who knows maybe you'll be the lucky winner :)


My card was entered into the following challenges:


Hooked on Crafts -  Something Bright 
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Stamp and Create -  Anything Goes 
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes 
Victorine Originals - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Animals 

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Love this card in all it's green glory, great job on the image and love your added bling!