Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Whimsy Stamps - January Release inspiration

Hi everyone!  I am very excited today as this is my very first post as a member of the Whimsy Digi Design Team!  I have always wanted to be a part of the team and when I was asked, I had to say yes!  Today's post is for their January release and to celebrate the release they are having a hop!




Isn't this frog adorable???  He is one of the new images being released today :)  Now it isn't my turn to participate in the hop but make sure you head on over to the blog to start hopping and who knows you may be the lucky winner of the grand prize :)

My card was entered into the following challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers - Use It Three Times 
Heart Song Inspirations - Anything Goes
House of Gilli - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes 

4 comments:

Carrie said...

whats not to love?? he is adorable... xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

I love how your card looks with the blk/wht papers makes everything really stand out!!
congrats on your DT!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh my, love that frog! Great background for the brightness of the image, Very cool!

Crystal said...

AWWW Tanya that frog is totally ADORABLE!!!!! Fabulous card, and congrats on your new team, very exciting!!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!! Happy New Year girly!