Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, January 06, 2012

Wags n Whiskers - White on White with one color challenge

Happy Friday everyone!  Today starts a new challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers.  I hope you all were able to join in on the "Snow Angels" challenge as there were a bunch of great projects submitted.  This week's challenge is White on White with one color!  The rest of the dt has created some really cool projects so make sure you head on over to the blog for more details. 

My card today uses Tiny Dancer




Now make sure you head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created and join in on the fun!

4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Lovely card I like the colour you have chosen.

Hugs Julie x

Crystal said...

AWWW I love this sweet fairy!!!! So pretty Tanya and the blue and white are fabulous!

Pami said...

Fabby card Tanya, that colour really pops against the white! Have a great weekend. Pami x

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, love that flower!!