Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, January 09, 2012

Victorine Originals - Sketch Challenge

Happy Monday everyone! Today I'm playing along with the rest of the team over at Victorine Originals for their current challenge.  The challenge this week is a sketch one, so all you have to do is follow this sketch:


so for my card today, I used a beautiful rose image and sentiment from Victorine Originals and keep the color of the papers simple with just using black/white


now make sure you head on over to the blog and join in on the challenge cause you have a chance to win some cool stamps!

2 comments:

SAMARA NAVI said...

Hi Tanya: Wow this is beautiful. So fresh it makes me think of summer YAY! I love the paper you chose for it = the flower really jumps out! The card you did for the DT is beautiful. The purple is a beautiful addition to the image. I wish you Tanya lots of love for 2012. Samara

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the sketch and your take on it! I have not heard of Victorine Originals so will have to go take a peek. Lovely card Tanya.