Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Teddy Bo & Co - New Release

Today Teddy Bo & Co has another great new release and boy do they have a bunch of cuties :)  These cuties are perfect for Valentine's Day :)


While I was coloring in little Bo, all I kept signing was "We're painting the roses red" over and over again  :)  I love Alice in Wonderland and it's been so long since I watched it, I think I'll have to now LOL  Anyway here is my card and as you can tell, the song is reflected in my card ;)






 Head on over to the blog to see what everyone has created and you won't be disappointed!


This card was entered into the following challenges:


Cupcake Craft - Something New
House of Gilli - Anything Goes
Karens Doodles - Valentine`s/Love
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes 
The Pink Elephant - Hearts
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Awww so sweet, that little bear painting his heart out:) Love your choice of red and black, wonderful card!

jo said...

Lovely card, fun image and the red and black looks fab!
Jo

Liza said...

A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our something new challenge this week at CCC.

Liza x

Violets Corner said...

This is gorgeous!

Many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles :)