Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Pixie Cottage - Embossing and/or Sketch Challenge

Welcome to the first challenge of the year with the Pixe Cottage, the Pixie's would love to see your projects that has some embossing and or use the following sketch:


and here is my take on the sketch:



You can find this and many others at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  Now make sure you head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created for you today. 

4 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

Great take on the sketch and gorgeous papers.
Hugs
Denise G xx

Davi said...

Tanya I love love the colors and dp you have used with the image!! I makes such a warm and welcoming look ;)

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Love your colors Tanya! so warm and comforting! awesome job!

Glenda Atkins said...

My computer is not displaying the sketch but I love the design of your card anyways:0) Hope that is melting snow and not frozen, I am already counting down the days till spring lol. Wonderful card!