Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, January 09, 2012

Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes challenge

I am so excited to be doing this post as it is my very first post with Lexi's Creations!!  Today's challenge over at Lexi's is Anything Goes, now hows that for starting out the new year?!?! :D  

My card today uses Chrissie and I decided with go with the black/white and one other color and of course I used purple :)  




Now make sure you head on over to the blog and see what the rest of the team has created and of course to join in on the fun!!





8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Tanya love your card and the colours you have chosen go so well.

Hugs Julie x

Beckie said...

Great card. Love the mix of purple and black.

Congrats on the DT post!!

Be blessed, Beckie

Tineke said...

Beautiful card! LOve the combination of your colors=) Greetings from Spain,
DT Member for Lexi´s Creations

Glenda Atkins said...

Tanya your card is wonderful, so beautifully done! One can never go wrong with purple:) Love your first card for Lexi's!

NanaConnie said...

After I've said "Wow", Tanya, is there anything else to say? Oh my, what incredible papers and the flowers are magnificent! What a great team I've joined. :-D

jo said...

What a great layout!Fab image and love the papers, too!
Jo x

Susan Flynn said...

Love your card Tanya and the black White and purple look stunning together xx

Lin said...

Great first post Tanya. I can see it's going to be a pleasure working with you at Lexi's.

Love that swirl and the layout is fab.

Lin