Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Digital Delights - Inspiration post

Happy Thursday everyone!  I hope you all are enjoying some beautiful weather, we are sadly expecting snow today and I'm so not ready for it!.  Today the Digital Delights are sharing some amazing creations for you.  I am sad to say that this is my last post with Digital Delights.  I am truly enjoyed working with Wendy, Lisa and the rest of the team this past term and will miss working with them.




Here is two of many adorable new images and sentiment that was released the beginning of the month and can be found here in the store.


Make sure you head on over the the blog to see what the rest of the team has created today :)

4 comments:

Joey said...

Gorgeous cad Tanya. Lovely layout. Joey x

Denise Gutierrez said...

adorable card!!

Wendy said...

Beautiful as always Tanya. Thanks for everything and hope you won't be a stranger:)
Hugs
Wendy(aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Love it, it is just so cute and makes for a wonderful Valentine Card!