Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Pixie Cottage - Somebody Special and/or Sketch Challenge

Welcome to another challenge with the Pixe Cottage, the Pixie's would love to see your SOMEBODY SPECIAL and or use the following sketch:




and here is my take on the sketch:





For my project today I used Unfroggetable Winter again as this is simply adorable.  you found it at Michelle's Scrapbooking and more.  Now make sure you head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created for you to today.


My card was entered into the following challenges


Cheery Lynn Designs - SIR - "Tis the Season"
Crafty Boots - Christmas 
Creative Stamp Friends - Christmas 
Forever Friends -  "Roses are Red" 
Hooked on Crafts - Christmas
iCopic Challenge - Last Minute Holiday Projects
Stamp Fairy - "Celebrate the Holidays"
Scrappers Delights - Christmas/Winter (freebie every week) 
aper Pretties -Colours: Red, White and Your Choice

5 comments:

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Cute card Tanya - love your paper choices too! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Denise and Louise said...

Gorgeous card - love that striped ribbon and the backing paper.
Hugs
Denise xx

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas xx

Beckie said...

Super pretty.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Carrie said...

what a cute card sweetie..

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Te he, fab card.

All of the excitement of the past week or so has put me well behind, sorry. I hope your Christmas was as good as mine and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very happy New Year.

Thank you for entering this Crafty Boots challenge.

Dionne