Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Top 10 of 2011

I have seen a few people do this and thought I'd join in on the fun and then Kellie posted it on her blog with a linky so I thought I'd join in tonight.

Wow 10 creations that I like the best, that is so hard but here it goes (well I'll do 12 for the whole year LOL)

January
This is actually  made by my little girl and of course it's my favorite :)

and mine for January uses an image from Bombshell Stamps


February
This card uses Lili's Surprise from Inky Impressions

March
Love this one from The Greeting Farm

April
There were a few this month that I really liked but went with Lili's Secret by Inky Impressions

May
Another one by Abby making the list :)

This one is my favorite for numerous reasons.  The image is Lili's Awareness by Inky Impressions

June

Love this card using an image from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

July

Another favorite of mine using an image from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps



August
Love the colors to this card.  It was created using the song from Grease 2-back to school.  Image is from Inky Impressions



September
Well this month was hard to choose from so I did 2 :)  The First card uses an image from Inky Impressions and the second is from The Stamping Bazaar




October
I didn't have to think twice about this one.  The frame was amazing in person and Nicole just loves it :)  The image is from Inky Impressions



November
Another favorite using a digi from Inky Impressions




December
This one I just created tonight but it's definitely my favorite this month.  The image is from Scrappers Delight








7 comments:

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Love your cards :O) Found you at the Outlawz, and now I am following you...Hugs! Leah Ann
http://thehoosierstamperleahanngast.blogspot.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your picks for 2011!!

Roxann said...

FAB cards! So nice to meet you. Saw you on The Outlawz and became a follower.

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

well no wonder they are your fave's, they are all so nice and the images rock....seen you wanted followers on The Outlawz so popped in, come visit me when you get a chance :)Looking forward to seeing your creations in the challenges

Chrissy said...

I love seeing the ones the kids make! And Bombshell stamps are awesome. Thanks for sharing your personal faves! Happy New Year to you!

Leah Crowe said...

Your faves are so wonderful! I especially love sept/oct/nov selections. Beautiful!!!
Here's to a happy, crafty 2012!!

Marjo said...

Wonderful creations.
xoxo Marjo