Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Greeting Farm - Team A card

Want to win a goodie, click here!!!


Got to play with my Greeting Farm images last week and I totally love how this turned out.  The flags were cut using a die from Whimsy Stamps and the stick pins are made by Kim Yu!!


This card was entered into the following challenges:

Anyone for Anya - Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenges - Anything BUT Christmas 
Pile It On - "Bling It Up!" 



4 comments:

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Your card is tooo cute! I love all the textures and DPs you have going on there.

Thanks for playing at Anyone for Anya? this week.

Happy Crafting
Sam

www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

Regan said...

So cute! Great colors and papers! That pennant banner is fabulous and love the pretty stick pins! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Karen Letchworth said...

Tanya:
Super cute card.

I have a question for you. Can you please email me? Thanks.
Karen - Wags-n-Whiskers Design Team

Sanne said...

What a cutie! I love the banners! Thanks for playing at Anyone For Anya this week!

Hugs Sanne (DT AFA)