Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

DtsArts - Reindeer card

Before I get on with today's post I want to announce the winner of my prize for the Memory Lane blog hop!

HESTIA'S HELPER/STACIE

Congratulations Stacie!!  Please let me know which you would prefer...the digi or the svg file!

For today's post at DtsArts, I am showing you this really adorable reindeer :)  This is also my last post with DtsArts as the term is up at the end of the month and we won't be posting again for the remainder of the year :(  I had a blast and I want to thank Dardi for the opportunity to work with her and her images.  Thanks so much Dardi



Make sure you head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the girls have created for you today!


My card was entered into the following challenges:



Crafty Boots - Christmas
Creative Stamp Friends - Christmas
Cupcake Craft - Sparkles, Shines, Gleams, Glints and/or Glitters...
Hooked on Crafts - Christmas
Kaboodle Doodles - "Let's Get Together for the Holidays." 
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Seasonal: Red Ribbon
Paper Creations Ink  "Bling It Up!" 
Paper Pretties - Ribbon

15 comments:

Sherri said...

love that reindeer!

NancyD said...

Great layout and cute card. Love the layers on the reindeer. Saw you on MIM. NancyD

Shirley-anne said...

Love the image and card design
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Shirley-Anne

June Houck said...

Very cute cards!

Suzanne Brookfield said...

A cute card - Thank you for entering the Make My Monday red ribbon challenge. Suzanne

Tamie said...

Oh this is so cute! I love the reindeer. Fabby layout too. Glad I saw it over at MIM.

Lynn said...

How adorable! Love the colouring and all the bling!!
Thanks so much for joining at Paper Creations Ink Challenges:)
Huggs
Lynn xx
PS: Have a very Merry Christmas and a creative 2012:))

sari said...

Such a sweet card! Love the cute image and the glitter! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!/Sari

Cheryl said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

Brodders said...

How lovely is this ? Thanks for joining us this week over at Cupcake crafts and good luck x

Kristina said...

How beautiful and cute! I love the poinsettia flowers you used! Great job here!
I saw your post from Make it Monday!
Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Peace,
KristyLee
http://kristyleesworld.wordpress.com/

Kreatives von Andrea said...

A nice and sweet image and a beautiful card...

Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

A nice greeting Andrea from germany

Paper Creations Ink said...

Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! Have A Wonderful Holiday Season!

Kelly said...

Beautiful card! I love your reindeer!
Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Kelly.
Merry Christmas!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card.

All of the excitement of the past week or so has put me well behind, sorry. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and I would like to wish you and your family a very happy New Year.

Thank you for entering this Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne