Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Diva layout

I had some time last night so I decided to play with my digital scrapbooking stuff, now I don't have much so I was using some of the free things that I have gotten and made this quick "Diva" layout of Abby in her brand new Hello Kitty outfit :)



Pretty simple but I think it's cute :)

I entered this into the following challenges:
 Glitter Geeks - 2Anything Goes
Jellypark Challenges Anything but a Card
Stamp Man - 2Use a Technique new to you
Emerald Faerie Garden - Flourishes/Swirls
Limited Runs - Anything Goes
My Grafico - Always anything goes
Scrapbook Sisters Scrapbook Challenge - Anything Goes



11 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

isn't she adorable?! I love your page! and such a cute dress, too!
thanks for playing along in our "ABC" challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

downrightcrafty said...

such a sweet creation and a great layout, just love the flourishes and swirls used, thank you for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
Hugs and Merry Xmas
Kate xx

Paulagriff said...

Fantastic page, looks fabulous and the coluours you've used are lush! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

Barbara said...

Darling page. I love "simple." It helps one to focus on the picture...on this page an adorable young lady. I do have to mention that the challenge at My Grafico has been "masks". Please try our challenge again in the near future.

Nelly's Crafty Card Attack! said...

Lovely page and love the Dp!!...thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week...Nelly X

Suzi said...

Fabulous scrapbook page. Great flourishes and colour scheme. Thank you so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Garden with your adorable creation. Good luck in the draw.
Merry Christmas
Suzi x

inkydoodlecrafts said...

How adorable, my little one loves Hello Kitty too. Thanks for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends ABC Challenge. Mel :o)

Caroline said...

What a lovely page, wonderful colour and the photo is adorable. Thank you for joining The Stamp Man 'New Technique' challenge.

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great layout which makes your little cutie the star ! Sometimes less is def' more !
Thanks for playing along with us at Jellypark friends Friday challenge & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Nasir said...

wow, this kid is very cute and the card is adorably beautiful.



plastic cards
plastic card

Anita Bownds said...

wonderful page,awesome colors too..
thanks for joining in on the emerald faeries challenge good luck Hugz Anita..XX