Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Inky Impressions - Peppermint Twist Challenge



Happy Wednesday everyone and welcome to another challenge at Inky Impressions!!  This week the inkettes would love to see your creations based on the theme "PEPPERMINT TWIST".

My card today uses "Maddie The Elf"!



Now head on over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of "Team Lili" has created for you today!

My card was entered into the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion - Tis the Season... (Anything Holiday or Winter related)
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes 
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Paper Creations Ink Christmas (ends 30th Nov)
Pollycraft - Christmas Fun
Squigglefly - Winter Wonderland
The Ribbon Reel - Anything Goes 
Victorine Originals - Ribbon 
Scrapmaster's Paradise - Colour Combo*


15 comments:

Jackie said...

This little lady is so cute, the more and more I see her the more and more I think I need to get her! Lovely card :)

Joey said...

Lovely card Tanya. Love this image. Joey x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such a sweet image and I love the embellishments you have used, so effective.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge. But the fun doesn't have to stop there, why not enter our blog hop and the chance to win some candy?

Dionne

Susan said...

What a gorgeous card! Your image is charming, and I love that bow. Thank you for joining us at SPCC.

Queen B said...

I love your paper choices! And that image is pretty cute, too! Thanks so much for playing at SPCC this week!

Rene said...

This is just darling! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM...the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning this week's fabulous prize! Good luck!
Rene :D

Tamie said...

Fabby pattern paper and it goes so well with the image you colored. So glad I saw your image over at MIM.

Holly said...

What a darling card! I love your layout too. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, saw it on mim x

craftybunny said...

Sweet image and love the papers.Beautifully put together.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

JanR said...

Great card! I really like that bow. Thanks for playing with us at Squigglefly!

Julia said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Paper Creations Ink. Hugs, Julia-DT

Paper Creations Ink said...

Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! Have A Wonderful Holiday Season!

Patchi said...

Great card -- I love the layering! Thanks for joining us at SPCC and I hope to see more cards from you soon :)

Patchi
SPCC - DT

Lenet said...

beautiful card, I think the image is very cute.