Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, September 09, 2011

Scrapping Cottage GDT

Today is my last post as a GDT for Scrapping Cottage.  I've had a blast working with these dies and sharing my projects with you.  I have a couple projects for today.

My first one is a lace ornament I created using Orante Circle Frame and a lace doily


and here is a different angle of the bow.  I cut out another one and made it look 3 dimensional


My second project, I used three different dies.  I used Trick or Treat, Spooky Fence and Kitties & tombstone



1 comment:

marilynprestonn said...

Tanya, I am so glad I can visit your blog now. I use google chrome. My teenager son downloaded it on my computer and I love it so much! I just love your beautiful frame and the cute little face in it too.

I will be coming back regularly now. YAY!!!

:)Peggy