Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Meljen's Designs - Christmas card


I love Meljen's Design's image but never seem like I have time to use them.  This weekend I made it a point to use some of the images that I have neglected over the past few months.  This adorable gnome was one of them :)  His name is Gruffly Little Gnome and can be found at Meljen's Designs Digital Stamp Store and at Whimsy Stamps



I have entered this card into the following challenges: 
  
Kenny K Krafty Girlz - Christmas Card 
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
The Squirrel & the Fox - Anything Goes




6 comments:

Celeste said...

such an adorable card.

. said...

OMGoodness, he is so cute. Great card. Love the papers you used.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Lola said...

I'm the same way! Never finding time to use all the great stamps out there. But you sure did this one good! Great card!

Kathleen said...

Great card, not a happy little elf is he! Lol so funny!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
Hugs Kat xxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

It is funny how such a grumpy guy can make us smile! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge!

The Archiving Angel said...

Oh my, this is just too cute!
Great image & coloring.
The layers of papers & colors go so well with the image.