Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Just Some Lines - Fall color challenge

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, mine was pretty relaxing.  Abby let us sleep in both days which I can't remember the last time we both got to sleep in :)  Anyway, this weekend I got to craft a bit so I thought I'd play in the challenge over at Just Some Lines.  I used one of their big hat girls and paired it up with some paper from Basic Grey


This card was entered into the following challenges;

Just Some Lines - Fall Colors
Card Cupids - Fall/Autumn  
CR84FUN Colour Challenge - Orange, Yellow, Brown  

 
Corrosive Challenges - Punches and/or Dies
Catered Crop - Follow the Recipe (Embellishments – lace, Tools – Die cuts/flowers) 
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
The Squirrel & the Fox - Anything Goes




10 comments:

Tina said...

This is one of my favorite images...pretty card

Tina

The Archiving Angel said...

Fantastic! I am your newest follower & found myself just browsing for at least half an hour. Your cards are just terrific. I enjoyed stopping by & am sure I will be back.
Crafty best wishes,
Sonia

Deb Hickman said...

Beautiful colours, sweet image.xxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Great job, Abby! Thank you so much for joining our Fall Colors challenge at Just Some Lines. :)

Stephanie Kraft said...

This is just darling! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Marie said...

What a sweet card. Love the lace behind the image. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN.

Tracey said...

Another lovely card, and the image is just too sweet.
Thanks for entering at The Squirrel & The Fox, and good luck!
Tracey
x

Nubia said...

love the paper and image. so cute. thanks for joining us at card cupids!

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Abby, this looks awesome! Thank you for playing with us in our "Fall Colors" challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

Love, Laura
JSLDT

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

This is gorgeous Tanya!
Thanks for joining the Just Some Lines Saturday Challenge :)