Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Inky Impressions - Color Challenge

 Welcome to another challenge at Inky Impressions.  Today starts a few other things around Inky Impressions.  First we have 2 teams now!  That's right, more Inky inspiration for you.  With the addition of another team we will be doing challenges every week, starting with this weeks hosted by Team A (lead by me).

Today's challenge is a color challenge, we'd love to see your creations using CORNFLOWER BLUE (or the closest to it) and BROWN.

For my card today I have also added in green as I am loving this combination.  My image is Mischievous Nicholas and a charm all from Inky Impressions






and a closeup of the image



Make sure you head over to the challenge blog to join in on the fun and to see what the rest of the team has created for you today.

My card was entered into the following challenges:


For Fun Challenges - Kids at play
Little Red Wagon - diecut
My Mum's Craft shop - lots of layers
The Paper Variety - 1E - stamps

9 comments:

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Very nice job on this card Tanya! I really like the flowers & the ribbon!! TFS! Nicole :)

Kathy D. said...

Isn't he cute with his frog!!

Thanks for showing “kids playing” at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you next Wednesday when the new challenge is posted! And don’t forget there is time if you want to enter more cards (up to 3) for this challenge!

*Vicki* said...

Great card with the color combo Tanya!! Love your flowers and fun layout!!! :)

Joanne said...

Great card with an adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Carrie said...

Super cute sweetie and I love the new blog x x

Lora said...

Great card Tanya. Love the flowers :)
Lora x

Sandi said...

Love the image...I can so relate as the mother to 2 boys and grandma to two bous as well!! Awesome card....thank you for sharing our birthday celebration at The Paper Variety this week.

Pauline said...

Wonderful creation... what a fab image! Thanks for sharing with us at For fun Challenges!

Helen Dooley said...

Love this he is just way too cute! Thanks for playing along on For Fun.