Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

House of Gilli - Embossing Challenge

If you are here for Gilby's Makeover blog hop, please click here

 Today was pretty quiet at home, we watched a couple of movies and I got to color.  So with that I was able to make a couple cards for fun.   This card was made for the House of Gilli challenge which is embossing.  This is the first time I have ever colored in a Gilli and I have to admit---I'm HOOKED!!  




I wanted a elegant card so I kept it very simple and only added red as an additional color.  I really loved how this turned out and what's great is this Gilli can be used for many different ocassions :)


I am entering this card into the following challenges:


House of Gilli - Embossing (the black scallop oval is embossed with dots)
Allsorts - Keep it Simple 
Ellephantastic - September Here come the girls \

Little Claire's  - Black and White




 

7 comments:

Jill said...

Great card, love those colours! Thanks for joining us at Ellephantastic. Jill

Candy said...

Great card. Love your coloring and that bow is fantastic!
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

great card, the image is fab and I love your bow really sets it off

thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda xx

Fleur said...

A fantastic card. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Heike said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire for our monthly challenge. x

Georgina said...

A lovely card. Pretty image. Love the big bow.
Thank you for joining Little Claire's blog challenge.

Ellephantastic said...

Lovely & girly. Perfect for our challenge. Thank you for playing with Ellephantastic.
Hugs x