Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DtsArts -


Sorry this post was supposed to be up earlier today but for some reason it went straight to draft.  Today over at DtsArts, it was designer choice of images to share with you.  I used adorable Keri Cherry, I just love her and she was so fun.  I add liquid glass to the cherry to make it shiny and some stickles to her wings for added sparkle ;)

Make sure you head over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has for you today!



This card was entered into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - fairies
Digistamps 4 Joy - anything goes
Flutterby Wednesdays - anything goes (all month)
Paper Shelter Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

Frances said...

Lovely image! You did a great job with the flower arrangement! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter, hugs, Frances.

Danni said...

Very nice card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Jenn Borjeson said...

So adorable!