Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bugaboo/Catch the bug - Sketch/Color Challenge

If you are here for Gilby's Makeover blog hop, please click here

 It has been a very long time since I used any of my Bugaboo images and even got to participate in their challenges, so tonight I decided it was time to do so :) 




I used one of the many adorable brats that Jodie has and followed their challenge which is the colors Black, Green & Pink and to follow this sketch

bug sketch 9-24


I have entered this card into the following challenges:



Catch The Bug - Sketch and/or Pink, Green and Black
The Pink Elephant - Photo Inspiration
  Ellephantastic - Here come the girls
Card Makin' Mamas - punches 
Inspire Me Fridays - always anything goes 
 

7 comments:

lalkygirl said...

fabulous card ,love the colour combo and cute digi
thanks for joining us at digi days and good luck
tracey x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wonderful card Tonya.....I didn't have any princess' in my house except for my little girl doggie......haha You made perfect choices and I love the way it turned out. Thank you for joining us this week at Catch the Bug.

Becky G said...

Great card Tonya! I love this image and what you did with it! Thanks for joining us in this weeks pink, black and green sketch challenge at Catch The Bug!

Becky :-)

Gillian said...

Lovely layout and cute image. Great colours too. Thanks for joining in with Cardmadfairy's Lots of Layers challenge. Hugs Gillian.

Merry said...

Wonderful take on the photo inspiration...these are terrific colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Cardmadfairy Digi Days.

Sara said...

Too cute, thanks for playing along with CMM!

Min said...

This is just adorable and I love that blanket you used as inspiration too! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Sketch & Color Challenge" with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again soon!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min