Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, August 05, 2011

Wags n Whiskers - Sparkly challenge

PLEASE GO HERE FOR MY BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY!!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have some fun plans this weekend :)  DH and DD are taking me shopping and out to lunch for birthday so I'm looking forward to that.

Today also marks my very first post as a guest designer for Wags 'n Whiskers!  I will be a guest designer with all of these talented people for the next two months and I am super excited to be able to work with them and to share with you all!

My card today is for the new challenge that starts which is SPARKLY....all you need to do is to add sparkles to your project.  Now those of you who know me, know that I love glitter and things that sparkle so this challenge was easy for me :)

My card today uses the adorable little fairy named Hannah (another secret for all of you....I love fairies LOL).  Now to me nothing speaks sparkle more than a fairies wings so I knew I had to use this little cutie :)  here is my card for today.


Now make sure you head over to the blog and see what the rest of the team has created for you today and to join in on the fun!!

1 comment:

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Tanya, her sparkle is so pretty. Joey x