Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Scrapping Cottage - Guest Designer

Yes you read that right. Today over at the Scrapping Cottage blog I am a guest designer.  If you have never heard of the Scrapping Cottage, you need to check them out!  Their dies are amazing and reasonably priced!

My card today uses Layered Flowers and for someone who doesn't usually make their own flowers, this die is a must have!!  I loved how easy it was to use and how nice they are when they are assembled!  I hope you enjoy my card today as much as I did creating it all for you.




3 comments:

Paige said...

Wonderful flowers and love the bling flourish!

Lola said...

Congrats on your GDT! What a lovely card. Nice bling and so elegant.

Angelica said...

Very pretty, lovely details.