Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps

Decided to join in on the DT Call/Challenge over at Paper Makeup Stamps this week.  They are offering up two digi's to use in the challenge, so I decided to use the fairy.  Have you ever sit down and have a great idea and then when it's done, you think WTH??  well this is that card for me this week!  I'm still posting it cause well I'm not perfect and figure what do I have to loose :/ now a lot of people use digis and there is a very good reason. Digis are so fun to work with cause you can manipulate them to fit your needs instead of being restricted. That is definitely one ofvtge many reasons why I love digis. :)

NOTE for the Paper Makeup Stamps DT coordinator, this is not my typical types of cards nor photo quality ;)




6 comments:

Jenn said...

Tanya, Your card is adorable! I think you did an excellent job with the coloring! Your design is really cute too!
I know you have had a rough week. Don't worry about it!

Jenn
p.s. thanks for joining in on the PMS digi DT call!

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

I actually like your cards, and love the colors!!! Good luck on the DT call, I also participated, and can't wait to see who they choose!!!! =0)

www.mrssassycrafter.com

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

I meant Card hehe well your cards too =0)

Dawn Mercedes said...

such a sweet card! wow!

Lisa M. said...

This is a sweet card! I totally understand about having bad photo quality sometimes. It irks me too! This card is just darling though! Good luck with the DT call!

Lisa M.
PMS Makeup Artist

Michelle VP said...

Such a fun card and love the sparkle! Best wishes with the DT call. :)