Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, August 08, 2011

Just some lines - a little helper

Please go here for my birthday blog candy!!

Happy Monday!  Once again I pulled out an adorable fairy image for my card.  This little cutie is one of the newer images from Just Some Lines and it was so much fun to color :)  I just loved the cute little bunners sticking out of the flower pot :)



Make sure you head on over to the blog and see some more great inspiration from the team and join in on the current challenge.

3 comments:

marilynprestonn said...

Got here finally. I did open an IE browser and it worked. I have heard that some bloggers are having the same problem I had, so that is reassuring.

So happy I get to see that little butt in the flower pot. LOL! Well done and will be coming back soon via IE of course.

:)Peggy

Sassy Scrapper said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha thanks for the laugh. I was totally laughing out loud during the full moon. Wicked super cute.
Hugs Bonnie

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

This is soo cute. Love the spicy colour scheme.