Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Just Some Lines - Getting Ready for Halloween

Happy Sunday everyone!  I wanted to share this Halloween card that I created this weekend using Getting Ready for Halloween from Just Some Lines.  I just love this stamp and it was so fun to work with and with Halloween right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to use it for my post today.



This card was entered into the following challenges:


8 comments:

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

aww I love the card! The stamp its adorable, and I don't like cats, but that one I do love, so cute!

Michelle said...

Tanya,
This card is adorable. Love the stamp!!!
Michelle

Chelsea said...

Great Clothes line ... I can't wait to get started on Halloween too!

Lola said...

This is ADORABLE and that image is just awesome! Love the balls too!

Ellephantastic said...

Fabulous layers!!
Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this month.
Good luck
Hugs
Helen x

Joanne Gilch said...

Thank you for playing along with the Ellephantastic 'layers' challenge.
Love this SPOOKY line of wash!!!

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

Such a cool card Tanya!!!

Clarky J said...

Fabulous card Tanya although not so sure it fits in with our challenge of anything goes summer colours x Janet SMC