Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Just Some Lines - Courage

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Like almost all of JSL images, I feel in love with the adorable cat in hat :)  Once I had the card assembled with papers from Basic Grey, I saw this courage sentiment and thought that it would go well with the kitty :)  What do you think?


NOTE:  sorry for the photo quality, my current camera has decided to not work so I went and got a new one....until that one comes in I'm not sure what my photos will look like :(

This card was entered into the following challenges:

TCP Tuesday - SIO - #173 Cornflower Blue, Orange & Chocolate Brown*
Top Tip Tuesday - 3E - Tipper Week & 'Masculine Card'
Cards For Men - 2W, must be masculine - (2nd week) Anything Goes
Digi Makeover Challenge - SIO, must use digi - Starts on the 5th September
Outlines Monday Challenge - 1E, SIR - 4 Legged Friends
Paper Pretties - SIO - Colours: Blue, Brown and Choice
Pollycraft - SIO - Autumn Colours
Stamps R Us - 2E - (1st week) Anything Goes
The Outlawz - Sentiment required - Anything Goes


1 comment:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Tanya, this is just so cute!