Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Digital Delights - Stitching challenge

Today is Thursday which means another challenge over at Digital Delights Challenge blog.  This week's challenge is Stitching (real or faux).  I know for me, I always go the faux route as I'm scared to try out my mini sewing machine--one of these days :)

The image I used for this card is Fall Girl, I also used the fall digital papers and fall into autumn sentiment that is being released today.






Make sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has created for you today and to join in on the fun!!

6 comments:

Splashbunny said...

Hello Tanya!
Gorgeous card, really like your choice of colours and the layout!
hugs
Zahreen
xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hi hun, this is just gorgeous, love the colours!
hugs shell xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Tanya
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Tanya!
I love your adorable card! Fabulous job as always!
Hugs,
Lisa

NancyD said...

Really nice layout. Love the colors you chose.

Wendy said...

Wonderful Tanya, and love the layout!
Hugs
Wendy (aka louby loo)
www.digitaldedlightsbyoubyloo.com