Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Crafty Sentiments - Winter/Christmas

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG CANDY!!

Today I am excited to be sharing with you my first post with Crafty Sentiments  I will be a guest designer with them for the next two months.  I am super excited for this opportunity and can't wait to share more of their adorable images with you!

Today's card uses a new image that is being released today and one that had been previously released in July. The first image is Billy sleding and the little girl is Primrose who is being released today.  I keep the card simple and added a few embellishments, I hope you like it :)


Make sure to head over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created for you today and to join in on the challenge!





4 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, it looks fab & welcome to the team!
Hugs Shell xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card xx

Rebekah said...

Lovely work Tanya a sweet card hugs rebekah xx

Jac said...

Fabulous card Tanya, love the white 'snowballs' they are adorable, great to have you on the team. xx