Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crafty Sentiments Preview Day 4 and Ribbons & Pearls Challenge

Thursday 25th August see the release of our new 'Summer of Fun' rubber stamps, featuring Primrose & Billy.
Over the next few days, the DT will be treating you to a preview of the fab images! Then on Thursday we will be having a blog hop, were 4 lucky people will win one of the new character stamps each!

so on to today's preview.  My card today uses Primose blowing bubbles and the fence, isn't she just adorable?!?!
 
 

5 comments:

Karen Tallon said...

This card is adorable and this stamp is so pretty, it could be used for all sorts of different occasions. Well done!
Love Karen xx

Michelle B. said...

Such a dainty card, very pretty! I love big bows!

callyannc said...

I love the pretty colors you used to color. I love the bubbles too! TFS CallyAnn(new follower)
http://callyanncraftycreatons.blospot.com

Mary J said...

I love the papers you've used with her - really gorgeous image!!

Merlyn said...

Beautiful card with cute girly stamp.I like the pattern papers..