Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Crafty Sentiments - No Sentiment challenge

Happy Thursday and welcome to another Crafty Sentiments challenge.  This week's challenge is to use NO SENTIMENT on your card.  I like doing this cause sometimes I make a card and I'm not sure who I'm going to give it to yet :)

My card today uses Billy pumpkin pie


The papers are from Close to my heart and the flower/leaf is from Scrappin Cottage


Also until the end of the month, you can get 10% off selected items throughout the store

And new this month is the "Summer Fun" release which will be available for purchase on the 25th.   Starting next week, there will be 4 days of previews.  Make sure you comment on each post on the blog because 4 lucky bloggers will win one of the stamps pictured below!!  pretty cool huh?



My card today was entered into the following challenges:
A Spoonful Of Sugar - Anything Goes
City Crafter Challenge - Scrap Happy (paper is from my scrap pile)
Creative Card Crew - Handmade Flowers
Try It On Tuesday  -  Anything Goes
Use It Tuesdays - Indian Summer (paper is from my "hoarded" pile LOL)

12 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, love the DP Billy looks fab!
hugs shell xx

Tanya said...

How darn cute!! I love that guy!! Great color choice and works great with no sentiment!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Dora said...

This is so cute, beautiful colouring of Billy and pretty papers too, love it xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is so sweet, I adore that stamp he is a wee gem, Love Hazelxo

Carrie said...

Oh hunni this is such a cute card!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful creation, great way to use up those scraps, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

So very beautiful ... thank you for joining us at CCCB this week ...

Haven_mom4 said...

Thanks for joinging us at Use it Tuesday- UIT DT Haven

Clarky J said...

A stunning card! Thanks for sharing at try it on tuesday

PatR said...

Fantastic creation. Thank you for sharing it with us for the TioT challenge this week. xx

Hank Hendricks said...

Beautiful card. So nice design. I have worked for the Plastic card printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing.

printing on plastic said...

Mind blowing your card is generating new ideas in y mind...The way you design your blog is also quite impressive..