Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blog candy winner

Sorry I didn't announce this last week but we were doing some family things :)  So without further delay, the winner of my birthday blog candy is...........................

#15 Shawnee
who said:

Shawnee said...
Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful and blessed day. Thanks for this great giveaway. :)

Blessings,
Shawnee


Congratulations Shawnee, please contact me at britanya94 at yahoo dot com so I can get your goodies out to you :)

Thank you everyone who became new followers and for the one's that have been faithful!
 

1 comment:

Shawnee said...

Thanks Tanya. I'm so glad you took time to do family stuff. That is so important. I hope you had a blessed time.

Blessings!!