Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Digital Delights - Dog Days of Summer challenge

Today is Thursday which means another challenge over at Digital Delights Challenge blog.  This week's challenge is DOG DAYS OF SUMMER.  Now I'm sure most of you are like me and are having very high temperatures so this challenge was pretty easy :)

The image I used for this card is Bucket and Spade Peyton:


 and for this card I used, Laid back Lucy, Circular Tree and Relax sentiment


Now make sure you head on over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has created and don't forget to join in the challenge

4 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hi hun, two fab card, love Lucy in the scene she looks great!
Hugs shell xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Tanya
Both cards are gorgeous
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

These are both adorable, Tanya! :)

Lola said...

Lovely cards and I especially like how the tree comes out of the circle. And yes, we too are feeling the heat!!